Monday, June 8, 2015

Wiki.........


I personally do not like the wiki assignment we had to do. For me it was a little to complicated, the whole learning of the wiki was interesting but actually contributing to it, well that I was not a fan of. Overall it was a good experience that I again am not a fan of. Although for some I will say they did seem to have a good time in learning about it and they did an awesome job especially with helping the others understanding the whole wiki idea.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean when you said that the class Wiki assignment can be complicated and confusing at times. I had to sit down for several hours at a time, on several occasions. I could type the same word count in Microsoft word in a shorter amount of time. On the other hand however, I feel like the Wiki assignment gave me the opportunity to revise someone’s writing that needed work. My true belief is that we see in other people, what we know to be true about ourselves. In the same way, by seeing other people’s mistakes in their writing, I am able to recognize my own.

    Nice Post! I have enjoyed reading and commenting on your blog posts this quarter. Best of luck. Hope to see you in the BSN program soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KP it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope great success for you. You are a great scholar and I admire how much effort you put forth with your work. I think you will be great asset for the program your going for! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not the only one but he graded pretty easy on it. I just was never a fan of the assignment, I prefered to write papers and do research

    ReplyDelete