Death.......
Death is a word I HATE! I hate this with a passion especially when it comes from a loved one. Since a child I have hated to hear someone has passed away but, it wasn't until it hit home almost 3years ago that I have felt that word come to its worse meanings. Almost 3 years ago I got a horrific call that the father of my child passed away (now I don't want to get in to details on how it happened lets just say it wasn't supposed to happen) The fact that I had him one day and he was gone the next was just unimaginable. Now I had to do more then just find out he was dead, I had to identify his body, come up with the money for everything and last which was the worse thing I have experienced is having to go to view his body before anyone else can. Now until that time came I didn't want to belive that this acctually happend. Death makes you realize even more how much you miss womeone, how every detail of anything makes you remeber things that would happen. Death is something that at times comes very unexpectidly. So my suggestion to everyone is cherish everyone you have around you, take lots of pictures because pictures are worth a million memories.
Im not writing this for anyone to feel sympathy, please dont,this is just the first thing that came to my mind when the word DEATH came to mind.
I'm feeling you. I'm finding that hearing condolences or sympathies from others can make your grief a little bit worse. People are just offering what they are able to, but the words just remind you that much more of your loss. It sucks that you lost him so early. I hope that with time you are able to cope with your loss a little easier. Love you, girl!!
ReplyDelete