A symbol can be anything to anybody a person, place or thing. I belive that my child is my favorite symbol. She is 6yrs old and she represents me. As much as it gets to me my daughter is just like me with a some of her fathers features. she acts like me tries to talk like me lol but wont. A child to me symbolizes who you are, how they act and appear reflexs on you. There is that saying monkey see monkey do, well children are perfect monkeys. My daughter looks up to me every second and every day. Although we dont spend so much time together because I am a full time student here and work a full time job but what I like is that she understands. She understands that in life to get what we want we have to work hard for it and she knows that we will have plenty of times together.
That's really sweet. There's nothing like watching your children grow to give you some insight into yourself. Good luck to you and your little monkey!
ReplyDeleteAwe so cute. children are the best symbols that a parent can have. Really liked your post.
ReplyDeleteLove it. Never really thought about it, but children are definitely a symbol of their parent/caregivers. What you say and do, and the way you act certainly creates a symbol of who you are.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to have children, that excites me. My lil Sailors are going to be lil hellions haha. In all seriousness though, that was a great post. And like what Gonzalez said, children are the greatest symbols that a parent can have.
ReplyDeleteI agree our lives change completely when we have kids.An example is before I even get me anything I make sure my kids have everything they want. They always come first.
ReplyDelete