Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wiki Topic

 
 
 
Finding a wikipidia topic is extremely hard. At first I thought hey how hard can this be I just have to do some research. But OMG let me say it again this is actually hard. At first I was going to write about the Yellow Wallpaper, the story itself is very interesting. It deals a mother that has fallen into a depression, and around this time this was not something that was acceptable. So her husband take his wife to a mansion and lock her in a room thinking it will help her get rid of the depression. To make the long story short it back fires and he intern seems like she goes crazy. Well as I was looking into wikipidida to see what can I possible add to this great story, I noticed that it was basically almost perfect I cannot add anything more to this. All the information has basically been picked apart and translated for people like us to understand it . So here I was wondering what should I collaborate in know then someone said the Revelation. As I read into it I started to like the story more than I liked the Yellow Wallpaper. So now I am part a group and we decided to collaborate in this story together.

5 comments:

  1. Now i want to read Yellow Wallpaper. Sounds like a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish someone would lock me in a room will living in a masion. I get the intent of her husband to trying to salvage her mind but who in there right mind thougth, locking someone up in confinment would help. That's like being in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen I agree Wikipedia is very hard hard I' am very confuse, and also the yellow wallpaper story is a very good choice but i finally make up my mind for the revelation story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a typical man not knowing how to deal with women emotions.The story sounds like a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a typical man not knowing how to deal with women emotions.The story sounds like a good story.

    ReplyDelete