Monday, April 13, 2015

HEYYYY!!!!!!

My name is Karen, I am full time student, mother of 1!!!!! that's a hand full on its own, and a full time worker. I am currently attending SU for my BSN, it is a hard journey to my goal but eventually I know I will make it happen. I am currently a medical assistant and if it wasn't for the doctor that I work for I wouldn't be here. I owe her a lot!!!! if it wasn't for her nagging on me checking into schools every single day I would be home not knowing what to do right now.

3 comments:

  1. Heyyy Karen nice to see you in class again. I know you will make it to you ending goal. Life is always giving us a curve ball, but it's what you do when it throws you one. Keep your head up, stay strong and you will make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen, nice to meet you. I am also a full time student at SU and a mother of a child, 3 yr old girl. It is wonderful when you have people in your life that encourage and push you to do something because they have faith that it is something you will succeed in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen that so nice that you have your superior that really care about your future cause most of them don't really care about you outside of work . Make sure you embrace that time and make the best of it because you have someone that know you can make it .

    ReplyDelete